NTRP RATING GUIDE
- Click here for the Tennis Canada “PLAY TENNIS” SELF-RATING GUIDE
- Study the “Play Tennis” self-rating chart
- Start reading from the top of the chart, beginning with Level 1.0.
- Find the level that best describes your general level of play.
- Ask your Instructor or Coach to validate your self-rating, if you think that will help.
- Remember that as you play more, and improve, your rating may improve.
- Update your rating periodically.
- Results in social and competitive matches will validate whether your chosen level is reasonably accurate.
USTA VIDEO GUIDE